We are Mythical Games. A venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager, DeFi to join our growing PM team of Core Technology, working to build best-in-class blockchain and developer products to seamlessly allow game studios to integrate player owned economies inside their games. The TPM, DeFi role at Mythical Games presents an opportunity for a highly-technical and detail-oriented Product Manager to take their career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, E-commerce, and Blockchain. In this role, you will be leading and executing on the product definition for in game currencies and associated decentralized finance mechanics as part of the Mythical Blockchain and Mythical Developer Platform.
- Own the vision, product definition and roadmap of defi opportunities in the Mythical Blockchain
- Become a subject matter expert of exchange mechanics inside the company
- Consult with our internal and external game studio customers on how to better integrate defi mechanics in their games
- Be responsible for blockchain and SDK feature definition, execution, maintenance and end of life
- Drive implementation and development of an engineering team through ticket writing, review and definition
- Partner with external exchanges to drive adoption of products based on Mythical Chain
- Partner with economists in order to define the exchange dynamics
- Define defi smart contract features for engineering to implement on Mythical Chain and mainnets
- Write internal and external documentation (including architecture and flow diagrams) to explain and evangelize Mythical Platform features to colleagues, customers and partners
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you sometimes need to wear multiple hats and step outside your box of responsibilities
- Partner weekly with legal, compliance, trust & safety and finance to ensure feasibility and soundness of initiatives
- Direct work or project experience in blockchain and SDK developer products
- Experience in leading an engineering team from product side on at least one B2D project with at least hundreds of using customers from inception to delivery to end of life
- Experience in writing status reports, providing progress updates and communicating to executives on a weekly basis
- Can effectively and succinctly communicate complex technical concepts to a non technical audience
- Direct experience of Solidity and one other programming language (Java, Go, Python…)
- Working knowledge of the mechanics of ERC721, ERC-20 and ERC-1155 token standards
- Knowledge of how defi exchanges (for example uniswap, curve, bancor) and mainstream exchanges (coinbase, binance, crypto.com) function
- Familiarity with bonding curve, liquidity pools and other tokenomics
- Work experience in both startups and large companies
- Has written and deployed a smart contract
- Degrees or coursework in economics and computer science
- Has participated in the writing of a whitepaper for crypto projects
- Has direct developer experience (link to projects!)
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.